Grand Theft Auto 4 CLONEDVD
GTA 4 PC (c) Rockstar Games
Install and wait for crack.
Install steps are for original game…
Supported Operating Systems are:
Windows Vista (plus Service Pack 1)
Windows XP (plus Service Pack 3)
plus DirectX 9
plus Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB
Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz
Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista)
Free Hard Drive Space: 18GB
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games
for Windows – LIVE and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); requires disc
in drive to play (unlimited installations); software installations required including
Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, and Microsoft’s .NET Framework,
Games for Windows – LIVE, and Internet Explorer.
During the Grand Theft Auto IV installation you will be prompted to register with Games for Windows – LIVE and Rockstar Games Social Club. Please note that registration into either is not mandatory to play the single player campaign.
In order to experience the maximum functionality of Grand Theft Auto IV PC, including the ability to play multiplayer, share your own user-created videos online, and compete and share stats with friends and other gamers, we highly recommend that you sign up for both.
1. Insert the ‘Grand Theft Auto IV DVD’ (Disc 1) into your DVD-ROM drive.
2. You will first need to install the Rockstar Games Social Club application.
Please follow the on-screen directions.
The installation of Rockstar Games Social Club application is required to install and play Grand Theft Auto IV, but you are only required to log into the Rockstar Games Social Club website for multiplayer sessions and to upload videos.
3. Next, you will begin installation of Grand Theft Auto IV. Please follow the on-screen directions.
4. You will next be prompted to sign up for a Games for Windows – LIVE account.
If you don’t already have a Games for Windows – LIVE account, you may create one now. You will need one in order to enjoy online multiplayer and other LIVE features.
5. You will next be prompted to sign up for your Rockstar Games Social Club account.
Rockstar Games Social Club is a members-only destination for leaderboards, stats, tournaments, ongoing special competitions, virtual events, MP3s and more goodies associated with Rockstar titles.
6. Continue to follow the on-screen directions to install the game.
7. After all files have been installed, you will need to connect to the internet to confirm that the release date of this software has passed.
If you fail to connect or need to perform this step from a different computer with internet access, please visit www.rockstargames.com/support or activate.rockstargames.com/?c=GTA4 for details.
8. The installation process is now complete.
9. In order to play Grand Theft Auto IV, make sure you have ‘Grand Theft Auto IV DVD’ (Disc 1) in your DVD drive, and then launch the Rockstar Games Social Club application.
Make sure to log into Social Club to enjoy online-enabled features. Select ‘Play’ on the main Rockstar Games Social Club application screen to launch Grand Theft Auto IV.
10. The first time you launch Grand Theft Auto IV, you will be prompted to enter your product key to perform a one-time product activation.
If you fail to connect or need to perform this step from a different computer with internet access, please visit www.rockstargames.com/support for details.
Search for this release at: