C4Eva iXtreme in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter finally released to public LT plus firmware for slim
World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim
- For Liteon Drive 9504
New protection measures for slim:
Realtime checks of drive firmware and ram by dashboard – Rootkit technology used to pass several realtime check types. These checks on the drive are open ended so as to make replay of the answers impossible. Will pass any check on any part of the drive
Hardware flash modification check – The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock
Slim drive locked to read pressed game discs only – Enabled reading of DVD+R DL media for game discs
All features of current LT+ also included
- Optimised PFI code to accomodate AP25 SS data
- Defeats current AP25 protection
- Protects console from logging AP25 violation
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default
If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625
AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.
the archive includes all firmware for all versions !
- C4E’s iXtreme LT+ plus firmware for Liteon & Benq drives
- JungleFlasher v0.1.181 Beta (226)-Lt+ for Xbox 360 Slim 9504 support
- How to flash xbox 360 drive (for all dvd firmware including slim)
Search for this release at: