Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Tag Force V
SUPPLiER / RiPPER.. Caravan
SiZE…… 48 x 20MB
PLATFORM.. PlayStation Portable
RLS DATE.. 2010/09/14
SHOP DATE. 2010/09/16
* Uses the Official Card Game Master Rules.
* The game will have the March 2010 Banlist as default.
* There are 200 slots to save your decks in.
* Entry of 5D’s new anime characters Yusei Fudo (Poncho Version), Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Akiza Izinski (Academia Version), Leo (Academy version), Luna (Academy version), Sherry Leblanc, Bruno/Vizor, Placido, Jose, Lucciano, Carly Carmine, Mina Simington, Tetsu Trudge, Lazar, Kalin Kessler (Crash Town Version), and Imposter Jack Atlas.
* Features 4,727 cards, including cards up to Starstrike Blast, Duel Terminal – Raid of the Inverz!!, Structure Deck 19: Dragunity Drive, and Extra Pack Volume 3.
* Uses Data Install to eliminate Load Times.
* Features as Game Originals cards Bruno’s Tech Genus Deck, the Infinity series and Sherry’s Fleur Knight Deck.
* Using the game’s UMD recognition feature with the past entries in the Tag Force series will unlock the following:
o TF1 unlocks Yusei Fudo (Poncho Version) as an opponent, along with the following cards “Dark Magician”, “Slifer the Sky Dragon”, “Malefic Truth Dragon”, and “Philosopher’s Stone – Sabatiel”.
o TF2 unlocks Akiza Izinski (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards “The Winged Dragon of Ra”, “Power Wall”, “Red-Eyes B. Dragon”, and “Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon”.
o TF3 unlocks Luna (Academy Version) as a opponent, along with the following cards “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”, “Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon”, “Obelisk the Tormentor” (Game Version), and “Miracle Contact”.
o TF4 unlocks Leo (Academy version) as an opponent, along with the following cards “Malefic Stardust Dragon”, “Hundred-Eyes Dragon (Dark Synchro version), “Dark Magician Girl”, and “Cursed Prison”.
o Passing all 4 TF games through UMD Recognition unlocks “Gatling Ogre” and “Berserker Soul”.
* Previous cinematics (excluding “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” and “Light and Darkness Dragon”) from Tag Force 4 are kept. New Cinematic Summoning and Attack Sequences for “Black-Winged Dragon”, “Majestic Red Dragon”, “Majestic Star Dragon”, “Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000″, “Chevalier de Fleur”, “Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity”, “Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity”, “Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity”, “Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste”, “Red Nova Dragon”, and “Shooting Star Dragon”.
* The game’s loading screen features Witch of the Black Rose or Kuribon.
* Supports connectivity with the Playstation Network.
Search for this release at: